Congratulations Class of 2018! You are a senior only once in your life, and you deserve the very best images from a full time PROFESSIONAL. We attend to details and light our subjects with artistic intent. Everyone here at McIntire Photography will strive to help you have the best day... and images you'll want to share with everyone.
Here is a quick summary of what your experience will be....
- The length of your session is based upon how many outfits you choose to be photographed in. We will create 6-7 poses for each outfit... and reserve about 20 minutes for each change of clothes. Most seniors choose 2-4 outfits. Often, the first outfit will be something more formal or dressy, for the yearbook. Additional outfits will allow us to add variety to your session by adding outdoor poses, props, friends, etc.
- Call our studio to reserve your session experience. Have a calendar handy. If you are requesting an evening or weekend... we ask for a credit card to reserve your appointment.
- Arrive at our studio 5-10 minutes early. This allows us to get you checked in and confirm details. It is also helpful if you arrive dressed in your first outfit (yearbook) if possible. We will show you to your own dressing room and answer questions.
- Your photographer will introduce themselves, see your outfits, and listen to your ideas. Don't forget any accessories to personalize your images!
- After your session, our staff will talk to you about “what's next”, answer questions, and make sure you have info on when images will be ready. We'll talk about packages and products, or make arrangements to follow up with your parents.
- We will have previews ready in a week for pickup, or to post online.
- Arrive for your scheduled ordering appointment and we will assist you in making choices that you will be proud to hang in your home, or show to your friends.
- Enjoy your portraits for years to come!